The Voices of Lee has a unique variety of lush vocal harmonies, high-energy patriotic numbers, fun-filled audience participation, as well as heart-felt gospel favorites. Join us!
We Invite You to the 2019 Winter Concert SeriesConcerts begin on Monday, December 31, and conclude on Sunday, March 31.
All concerts are free and will be held in the Sanctuary.
Tickets will be available at famfmcom.ticketleap.com starting Saturday, September 1, at 8 AM.
If reserving tickets with a computer, you have the ability to choose your own seat. Look for the “Choose your own seats” link. If you are reserving your tickets via a phone or tablet, you will not be able to choose your seats and will be given “best available” seats in the section of your choice.
If you are unable to reserve tickets, don't worry! Open seating is available 15 minutes before each concert, and so far, we have never run out of seats!
If you have problems ordering your tickets, please contact our box office at 239-223-4136 and Bronwyn will be happy to help you.
DO NOT CALL THE BOX OFFICE BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1 AT 8 AM. The phone will not be activated, and if you leave a message, it will be lost. You may call the box office at any time after 8 AM on September 1; if Bronwyn does not answer, please leave a message and she will call you back as soon as possible. Bronwyn will return calls in the order in which they came in, so you may be assured of your place in line.
- When you choose your tickets, you will be sent an email with a link to where you can print your tickets. Keep this email, so that if you lose your tickets, you may print them again. Or, if you do not own a printer, you may forward the email to a friend who can print them for you.
- Ticket holders may enter the Sanctuary one hour before the concert through either the north or south entrance.
- Please be in your seat 15 minutes before the concert begins. All doors will be opened at that time, and those without tickets will be allowed to sit in any empty seat. This means that even if you have a ticket, you may lose your seat if you are not sitting in it when the doors are opened.
- Your ticket will have a seat number on it. Please sit only in the seat designated by that number. Only one person may use each ticket.
- All handicapped seating (including wheelchairs) must be requested through the box office by calling 239-223-4136. Please be aware that we do not have an elevator in this building. If you cannot climb steps, do not order seats in the balcony.