December 31, 7 PM (*not ticketed)
January 7, 7 PM
January 14, 7 PM
Live DVD Recording
(Choir, Band, Geron Davis, and Taranda Green)
January 21, 7 PM
The Collingsworth Family
January 28, 3 PM & 7 PM
February 4, 7 PM
February 11, 7 PM
The Booth Brothers
February 18, 7 PM
Voices of Lee
February 25, 7 PM
Annie Moses Band
March 4, 7 PM
The Ball Brothers
March 11, 7 PM
Ernie Haase & Signature Sound
March 18, 3 PM & 7 PM
Dan Betzer & the Stardust Memories Band
March 25, 7 PM
First Assembly of God invites you!
You're invited to attend our Winter Concert Series, beginning on Sunday, December 31, and concluding on Sunday, March 25. All concerts are free and will be held in the Sanctuary. Ticketed seating opened September 1st and, at this time, all tickets have been reserved and are no longer available. However, open seating 15 minutes prior to each concert is available.
FOR CONCERTS WHERE TICKETS HAVE ALL BEEN RESERVED:
OPEN SEATING IS AVAILABLE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH CONCERT
For general ticket information, click on this link: https://famfmcom.ticketleap.com/ or copy and paste the link into your browser. It will take you to a page that lists all the upcoming concerts.
Important things to remember:
- 1. Ticket holders will be permitted to enter the Sanctuary one hour before the concert. You will be able to enter through the south entrance or the north entrance.
2. All doors will be opened 15 minutes before the concert, and, at that time, those without tickets will be allowed to enter and sit in any empty seat. This means that even if you have a ticket, you may lose your seat if you are not sitting in it when the doors are opened 15 minutes before the concert.
3. Your ticket will have a seat number on it. Please sit only in the seat designated by that number.
4. When you choose your tickets, you will be sent an email with a link to where you can print your tickets. Keep this email, so that if you lose your tickets, you may print them again. Or, if you do not own a printer, you may forward the email to a friend who can print them for you.
5. Only one person may use each ticket, since the tickets will have seat numbers on them.
6. If reserving tickets with a computer, you will have the ability to choose your own seat. If you are reserving your tickets via a mobile device (tablet, phone, etc.) you will not be able to choose your seats. You will be given “best available” seats in the section of your choice.
7. All handicapped seating (including wheelchairs) must be requested through the box office by calling 239-223-4136.