Welcome to the 2022 Winter Concert SeriesWe're so glad you're joining us for these incredible evenings of praise to the Lord! All concerts are free and will be held in the Sanctuary.
Tickets will be available at famfm.brushfire.com/concerts starting Wednesday, September 1, at 8 AM. This link will bring up a list of all our concerts. If you are familiar with using a computer to purchase items online, you should be able to easily navigate the ticket process, but if not, keep reading for detailed instructions.
- Click on the big green button to the right of the concert you wish to attend, and it will take you to another page with a green “Find tickets now” button – click on this button and you will see a seating chart of our sanctuary.
- Select the section you want to sit in, and a diagram of all the seats in that section will come up. Select the seats you want, and they will appear in a list to the right.
- If you wish to order tickets for multiple concerts, once you have selected your seats for the first concert you can use the arrow at the top to take you back to the list of concerts. Then you can select your seats for the next concert. You can continue to repeat this action until you have selected seats for all the concerts you want to attend. The only restriction is that your tickets will only stay in your cart for 30 minutes, so you must complete your checkout before the time is up, or you will lose all your tickets. However, the process is pretty fast, so you should not have trouble finishing in time.
- Next, you must choose how you want your tickets delivered. (This choice is under the list of tickets, to the right.) Choose “E-ticket” and they will email you your tickets. You will be able to print out your tickets and bring them with you.
- After choosing “E-ticket,” click “Checkout.” This will take you to a page where you will need to enter your name, address, phone number and email address. After you enter your information, click the green button (Place order: no charge) at the bottom of the page, and your ticket order will go through.
- If you are unable to reserve tickets, don't worry! Open seating is available 15 minutes before each concert, and so far, we have never run out of seats!
- COVID GUIDELINES: When attending the concerts, masks are optional. Please wash your hands frequently, and please do not attend if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell.
- Each person is allowed to order eight tickets per concert.
- If you order tickets and then decide not to attend the concert, you may give them back. Just go to your confirmation email and scroll down. You will see the words “Did you know?” On that line, you will also see the words “Donate back tickets you won’t be using.” Click on this link and it will take you to a page where you will be able to select the tickets you wish to return. This will be VERY HELPFUL to us, as it will free up those tickets to be used by someone else.
- Ticket holders may enter the Sanctuary one hour before the concert through either the north or south entrance.
- Please be in your seat 15 minutes before the concert begins. All doors will be opened at that time, and those without tickets will be allowed to sit in any empty seat. This means that even if you have a ticket, you may lose your seat if you are not sitting in it when the doors open.
- Your ticket will have a seat number on it. Please sit in the seat designated by that number. Only one person may use each ticket.
- All handicapped seating (including wheelchairs) must be requested by calling Chris Thomas at 239-936-6277. Please be aware that we do not have an elevator in this building. If you cannot climb steps, do not order seats in the balcony.